Wed 2 Jun 2021 5:00pm
This ACCRM webinar lead by the Australian Digital Health Agency will provide information on how to use the My Health Record System. Doctors will learn about the benefits of using the system as well as all the latest improvements
By the end of the webinar doctors will know:
- What is the My Health Record system and what benefit is there to me and my patients in using the system.
- What changes and enhancements have been made, in particular with Pathology, Diagnostic Imaging and Advance Care Directives.
- Education and Training resources available.
- Where to get further help and assistance.
- Who (rural doctors) is using it and what is their experience.
- How beneficial is it to patients and carers.
- Future enhancements for the My Health Record system.
For more information or to register please visit the website.