Pilbara mental health resources
- headspace Pilbara
- Pilbara Mental Health & AOD Services Directory for Service Providers (WA Primary Health Alliance)
- Pilbara Mental Health and AOD Service Directory (WA Primary Health Alliance)
- Community Wellbeing Working Groups to address Mental Wellbeing, Suicide Prevention and Postvention supports in Newman, Hedland and Karratha. Contact Kesiemail@example.com for more information.
- WA Country Health Service Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2019–24
If you need support call one of the following numbers:
- Beyond Blue (24/7) | 1300 22 4636
- DHASWA (24/7) | (08) 9321 3098
- Lifeline Australia (24/7)| 13 11 14
- MensLine Australia (24/7) | 1300 78 99 78
- Suicide Call Back Service (24/7) | 1300 659 467
- Diverse Voices | 1800 184 527 (3pm to midnight)
- HelpingMinds | (08) 9427 7100 (Mon to Fri, 9.30am – 4.30pm WST)
- Parentline | 1300 301 300
- Perinatal anxiety and depression Australia (PANDA) | 1300 726 306 (Mon to Fri, 9am – 7:30pm AEST)
- SANE helpline | 1800 187 263
- Head to Health – digital mental health resources
- MoodGYM is an innovative, interactive web program designed to prevent depression. It consists of 5 modules, an interactive game, anxiety and depression assessments, downloadable relaxation audio, a workbook and feedback assessment.
- The eMHprac directory is a web version of the popular eMHPrac Guide to Digital Mental Health Resource booklet.
- This Way Up – online courses and information to help you understand and improve your wellbeing.
- Diabetes and emotional health – handbook and toolkit to support health professionals.