Pressure rising: clinical controversies and updates in hypertension
29 September @ 8:00 pm
• Controversies in BP targets and implications for practice post SPRINT trial
• Latest advice for the diagnosis and management of resistant hypertension
• Latest advice on out-of-office blood pressure monitoring
• Digital health tools on the horizon for CVD prevention and monitoring
• Applying new evidence to clinical practice to promote structured CVD prevention strategies
This activity is accredited by the RACGP CPD program for 2 CPD points (Activity no. 295128). Education provider: Scius Healthcare Solutions.