Young Professionals Health Summit
25 June @ 4:00 pm - 27 June @ 11:00 am
JOIN US FOR A UNIQUE ISLAND EXPERIENCE
MACKEREL ISLANDS, ONSLOW | 25-27 JUNE 2021
The days will be a mix of educational components and relaxation. Enjoy snorkelling, swimming and fishing whilst learning how to deal with emergency situations, develop your practical skills and
professional abilities. At night, socialise with dinner under the stars with fellow participants. This is an opportunity to have an ‘off the beaten track’ experience which is not to be missed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Young health professionals living and working in the Pilbara are invited
to attend the event, including:
– Medical practitioners including students
– Nurses and midwives including students
– Allied health professionals including students
REGISTRATION COSTS – $250.00 PER PERSON
– Registration fee (includes education program – facilitation and upskilling)
– Accommodation (twin share rooms in chalets)
– All meals – two breakfasts, one lunch and two dinners
– Snacks during scenario stations
– Return ferry transfers
– Event materials
*Participants will be required to make their own way to Onslow
For more information or to register please visit the website.