Transport Officer – Part-time (15 hours) | Applications Close 30 November 2021
Posted 3 months ago by Alisha Small
We are seeking a Patient Transport Officer (15 hours per week) to transport our clients to and from medical appointments, the airport and deliver medications and appointment/reminder cards. The successful applicant will have a valid driver’s license and not drink or be on drugs when working.
We are keen to talk to people who are:
• Hardworking with a positive attitude and energy
• Wanting to help make a difference to the health and well-being of our community
• Committed to this employment & clients
• Working well in a team
• Supportive of drug and alcohol testing to ensure we provide a safe environment for our clients and staff
• Willing to have Police checks and Working With Children checks to ensure we provide a safe environment for our clients and staff.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
A valid current driver’s license “C” class is a requirement of this position.
Current working with children’s check (or willing to obtain)
Current Police Clearance (or willing to obtain)
Package $24,986.25 plus additional allowances
Access to Salary Sacrifice
Apply for this role through email@example.com
MHS may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation, or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in Australia.