NDIS Support Coordinator - Full time
Posted 3 months ago by Alisha Small
Applications close 30 November 2021
Mawarnkarra is an NDIS provider. We are looking for people to help members of our
community living with disabilities to live better lives, by connecting with the NDIS.
Support coordinators will assist participants in building the skills they need to understand,
implement, and use their plan. You will work with the participant to ensure a mix of supports
are used to increase their capacity tomaintain relationships, manage service delivery tasks,
live more independently, and be included in their community.
• The ability to develop relationships with people with disabilities, and their families
• The ability to work independently in your community, and with your team at
• A strong commitment to your community, linking in and compassion for people with
• Strong negotiating skills
• Great understanding of the NDIS and care plans for participants
• Excellent listening and relationship building skills
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills, initiative, good judgment and
• Must be able to conduct face to face meetings
• A working knowledge of computers and willingness to learn new programs
• Must have good writing, recording & reporting skills
• A certificate or tertiary qualification in Community Services, Disability Support Services
or simular field
• Prior experience working in disability services, community services or simular field.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
A valid current driver’s license “C” class is a requirement of this position.
Current working with children’s check, Current Police Clearance, Current NDIS Worker
Screening (or willing to obtain)
Current CPR Certificate
Base Salary $ 60,333.00 + Allowances + Superannuation + Access to Salary Sacrifice
Apply for this role through email@example.com
MHS may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in