NDIS Finance Officer Part-Time
Posted 3 months ago by Alisha Small
Applications close 30 November 2021
We are seeking a part t-time (15 hours per week) Finance Officer to become a part of the NDIS team to assist with financial obligations of Mawarnkarra. The NDIS Finance officer is focused on work with NDIS participants who have Plan Management funded in their NDIS plan and to provide an accurate and efficient data entry of financial transactions.
We are keen to talk to people who are:
• Ability to work independently and in a virtual team environment.
• Motivation to provide service excellence.
• An understanding of the legal obligations and standards required for the day-today bookkeeping of an Incorporated Organisation.
• Ability to problem solve effectively on a day-to-day basis.
• Experience with Xero or accounting software to be used by MHS.
• Well-developed skills for using technology and online reporting tools.
• Ability to reconcile banking statements.
• Well-developed understanding of privacy and confidentiality.
• Excellent oral and interpersonal communications skills.
• Commitment to ongoing participation in education, professional development,
evidence based research and quality assurance.
• Ability to prioritise workload and demonstrate organisational skills.
• Ability to raise financial issues/concerns with Line Manager
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
A valid current driver’s license “C” class is a requirement of this position.
Current working with children’s check (or willing to obtain)
Current police clearance (or willing to obtain)
Current NDIS worker screening (or willing to obtain)
Base hourly rate $30.00 per hour plus allowances & plus superannuation
Access to Salary Sacrifice
Apply for this role through firstname.lastname@example.org
MHS may commence appointment proceedings immediately, appoint by invitation or make no appointment at all. This opportunity is only open to candidates with the right to work in